Cryptowalkers seeking a Community Manager
Cryptowalkers is a new and unique collection of fully rigged 3D walking characters aimed to live in the Metaverse. All 6545 unique characters come with full bodies (and custom 3D backgrounds) to be used by it’s owner in various Metaverse environments. Our goal is to create a community where we build upon this and future collections and addons together.
Visit our Discord, https://discord.gg/cryptowalkers, for more information.
We are looking for a qualified Community Manager to join the Cryptowalkers team! If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional we would love to have a chat with you! We are expecting you to be experienced in social media, PR and promotional events.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of Cryptowalkers and manage all community communications.
Community Manager duties and responsibilities
- Set, plan and implement social media and communication campaigns and strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media accounts
- Respond to community members in a timely manner
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and manage events incl. AMAs and Spaces to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Discord mods
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments
- Build relationships with the community, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends in the NFT and crypto space
Community Manager requirements
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret movements in the NFT- crypto- and gaming space
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field