See your weapons on Opensea
Welcome to Cryptowalkers.io
Cryptowalkers is a new and unique collection of fully rigged 3D walking characters aimed to live in the Metaverse. All 6545 unique characters come with full bodies (and custom 3D backgrounds) to be used by it’s owner in various Metaverse environments. Our goal is to create a community where we build upon this and future collections and addons together.
We are developing a AAA multiplayer P2E shooter game on Unreal Engine 5. Please see our roadmap below for more details. We are also developing our own world – Walker World, which will be an incredible adventures with land sales and hidden tokens scattered on the lands. We are also integrating with various top Augmented Reality projects as well as The Sandbox and Netvrk. Welcome to Cryptowalkers!
As we all know this market moves very quickly and you can expect to see some date estimations change over time.
There are some additional items that are yet not included in the roadmap due to ongoing meetings and agreements. We will add these once they finalize.
We are very excited for 2022 and beyond and hope you will join us for the ride!
- Cryptowalkers NFT weapons to equip your Walker in our upcoming P2E game.
- 1 FREE OG weapon to any wallet holding at least 1 Cryptowalker.
- Weapon sale offered to any wallet holding at least 1 Cryptowalker or any of our partner projects NFTs. More info here: https://cryptowalkers.io/weapons/
High profile NFT partnership
- Gaming NFT partnership with in-game utility. Scheduled for the end of April or beginning of May. More info soon.
Strategic partner investment round
- Raising funds from top partners in the NFT space to scale up faster and to position ourselves as one of the most promising P2E gaming projects.
- High profile AR partnership to be announced. Integrated Walkers in an AR environment.
- 6545 female Walkers
- 1 free mint for every 3 Walkers in your wallet.
In-game utility NFT collection
- More info soon.
- 5 free NFTs raffled to random users with the Zombie or Mutant role in Discord.
- Partnerships with gaming guilds to support growth of our P2E game.
Netvrk land opening & character integrations - “Walker City”
- Timing depends on Netvrk Metaverse launch.
- Free merch for Mutant role members in our Discord.
- Playable demo where selected users can upload their NFTs to experience a limited demo version of the game.
Cryptowalkers Store launch
- Sale of NFT assets in our store, both to build upon your digital identity as well as in-game NFT items.
- $WALK token creation event.
- Creation of Walker World on Unreal Engine and subsequent land sale.
- Official game launch. More details when we get closer to launch.
Coming in 2022 (no firm date selected)Sandbox integration
- Integrate Walkers onto the Sandbox platform. Sandbox Walker design has already started and we will share some sneak peeks soon.
Cryptowalkers backstory (lore)
- Short animated video clips on the lore of the Cryptowalkers. Who are they? Where do the Zombies come from?
Daniel is one of the Founders of Cryptowalkers and has been in the crypto space since 2016. An experienced entrepreneur and digital marketer passionate about the Metaverse revolution and NFTs in general.
Kristian is one of the Founders of Cryptowalkers and has been working with digital design and animations for more than 15 years. Runs an ad agency in Stockholm focused mainly on 3D, html5 and video animations.
Morten has been an advisor to and founder/investor in 200+ tech startups & lawyer for 15+ years across many industries. Often seen talking about the NFTs & Metaverse.
Filip was first located in Zurich but today live and work in Stockholm where he grew up. As a 3D artist he has experience from TV commercials, TV shows, short films and print campaigns.
Shay is a first-generation Pakistani-American Founder, Investor, Filmmaker, & Technology Evangelist.
Yauheni is an incredible and multi talented 3D designer. A detail and accuracy-oriented individual but just as good at abstract and stylised creations.
Melinda is the fashionista of the team designing beautiful creations for the upcoming female collection in Marvelous Designer and Blender.
Paul is a full stack web3 developer creating safe and cost effective smart contracts and minting solutions.
Kevin has spent the last 6 years building the studio Right Nice Games, acting as producer and CEO. He is an Unreal Authorized Intructor partner for Epic Games which makes him an expert in the modern game engine UE5.
Mattias is an entrepreneur and business developer at Right Nice Games. Formerly, he led Sweden's most successful game dev education, helping to foster more than 11% of the Swedish games industry talents.
Arshak is a 3D technical artist and rigger, who also don't mind to get his hands dirty in programming, with +10 years of experience in the field, and is very excited about 3D based NFTs.